Crowd Control Management and Way Finding
MVA offers a range of services to develop and improve way-finding systems - for the design and construction of railway stations, transport terminals and interchanges, shopping malls, airports, commercial and residential districts, university campuses, science and business parks, stadiums and individual buildings and complexes.
MVA also develop crowd dispersal management plans for different developments including public facilities, sports stadiums and complexes and art & cultural facilities for special events and festival periods.
- Circulation Flow Analysis
- Crowd Control Management Analysis
- Directional Signage Solutions
- Pedestrian + Vehicular Simulations
- Pedestrians + Vehicular Way finding Strategies